Our Stock Controller is responsible for maintaining the execution, direction and co-ordination of all stock control related matters within the site.
- Ensure stock checks are completed accurately and on time
- Ensure all audit results are within agreed targets
- Liaise with the Central Inventory team to ensure short dated stock is managed effectively
- Ensure returns are processed on a daily basis both physical and system
- Ensure any stock held in query is actioned in a timely manner
- Ensure all discrepancies between Aurora and iWMS are actioned in a timely manner
- Ensure inbound receipts are processed accurately and timely
- Ensure a high standard of housekeeping is applied at all times
- Support the Distribution Centre Manager to identify areas of opportunity/improvement within the warehouse department/DC
- Ensure a standard approach to best practice across all sites
- Ensure stock quantities are fully auditable through computerised record keeping and reporting
- Responsibility as Superuser for all IWMS training and problem solving at DC level
- Communicate all IWMS Systems upgrades / changes / training requirements at DC level
- Ensure delivery debrief process is completed in a timely manner. Oversee the investigation and daily reporting of service level errors.
- Ensure all product movement transactions are completed in line with company policy and in a timely manner
- Previous experience of warehouse management systems
- Strong planning, organisational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office specifically Excel
- Must demonstrate a methodical approach with a good attention to detail
- Drive, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Able to apply confidentiality as required
- Flexible to work hours required to complete key tasks
- Be resilient under pressure and demonstrate the ability to adapt quickly to deliver commercial results when confronted with unforeseen work demands
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Flexible approach to one depot one team culture
- Able or be prepared to train to operate mechanical handling equipment
- Must hold a current UK driving licence and be prepared to assist and work out of other Greene King sites when required to do so as part of project implementation team
- Manage and carry out performance reviews with direct reports
- Awareness of site Health Safety and Environmental responsibilities. Sit on site Health and Safety Committee
Who are we?
At Greene King we are proud to be the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and high streets across the England, Wales & Scotland.
What's it like to work with us?
It's our people that make us an incredible place to work. We have been through some changes, everything we do is underpinned by giving our teams the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
We care about embracing individuality and each other - Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
We take ownership and give freedom to succeed - You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn and celebrate together - Be ready to learn to learn from your mistakes but also to win and celebrate success as an individual and with your team
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
- Free onsite parking
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply!
Support centre & Field Based
Reference Code req5426