Salary: 28,000.00 - 31,000.00
Brand: Farmhouse Inns
Location: Dyce Farm (AB21 0AF)
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Kitchen Manager at Dyce Farm (AB21 0AF)
As with all Farmhouse Inns, it is a food-led operation offering a hearty breakfast, signature carvery and homemade cakes.
At Dyce Farm we have a core menu along with our carvery which is served daily, we also boast our freshly baked cakes which is a WOW factor for our guests, you will have bags of enthusiasm and be hands on. You will lead by example and strive to be the best of the best. As kitchen Manager you will have strong leadership skills with a passion to deliver high standards for your team and Dyce Farm. You will embrace the existing team and take them on a journey for success. What does success look like
- TEAM DEVELOPMENT/ TRAINING/ SUCCESION PLANNING/RECRUITMENT
- KEEPING US SAFE AND LEGAL
- GREAT STOCK CONTROL
- PREP AND PAR LEVELS MAINTAINED TO ENSURE MENUE AVAILABILTY IS 100% AT ALL TIMES
- ADHEARING TO COMPANY BRAND STANDARDS
- DELIVERING GREAT FOOD QUALITY TO BRAND SPECIFICATION
- CONTINUING OUR 5 STAR STATUS AND EHO PASS
- REPORTING TO THE GENERAL MANAGER AND ATTENDING MANAGEMENT MEETINGS
We call it, "You are the WOW". You'll call it, "doing what you do best". The purpose of your role will be to deliver high quality food to time, leaving the guest with everlasting memories and an experience they look forward to returning to. You will also have a clear understanding of current food safety standards.
With a genuine passion for great food and customer service and an array of leadership skills, you'll have management experience in a fast-paced, high volume kitchen managing large teams. We're looking for someone who thrives on responsibility, naturally does a little bit more and has that unflappable enthusiasm that will inspire the team and deliver outstanding success. This would be a great step for you if you are comfortable in sites in excess of £25,000 turnover a week.
About the Benefits:
We want our customers to view their time in our pubs as 'time well spent'. We want you to think the same. In return for your hard work and dedication we will offer;
* An excellent salary and achievable bonus
* External qualification training available
* Custom built, high quality, spacious kitchens
* Support from Area Kitchen Champion
* A thorough induction giving you the tools and knowledge to make your time with Farmhouse Inns a success
* Excellent staff discount (33% across all Greene King managed pubs)
* Pension scheme
* Life insurance
* Excellent training and career progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses
* Friends and Family Discount Scheme entitles you to invite friends and family to join the discount scheme and benefit from up to 25% off food and drink
Closing dates can be subject to change in line with business requirements so don't delay in applying for this excellent opportunity.
Reference Code req3718